Have you asked yourself the following questions?
The ZEB will find out the answers for you!
- Who are our visitors and where do they come from?
- Which expectations, hopes and knowledge do the visitors have when they come?
- How did the visitors learn about our institution?
- What public image does our institution have?
- Which messages do our exhibitions communicate and under what conditions?
- Which advertising tools appeal to people? What target groups do they reach, and to what extent?
- Which visitors take advantage of different features, and how satisfied are they with them?
- What do people like and dislike in and at the museum?
- Are the different displays understood, and how do they come across?
- Are various aspects of visitor service in need of improvement?
- How do people assess interactive features?
- Do the elderly, families, children and the handicapped feel comfortable at our institution?