Museum at the Market Square
Address: Karl-Friedrich-Straße 6, 76133 Karlsruhe
- Entrance for disabled persons: 3 EUR
- On presentation of a disabled identity card with the mark B, admission is free for one accompanying person.
- Parking: Five disabled parking spaces on Zirkel 23 (opposite the rear of the tax office)
- Access: The entrance to the museum is via a step (height of 14 cm). A mobile ramp is available and can be ordered before your visit: Tel. 0721 / 926 – 6578.
- All exhibition areas are accessible via a lift (door width 77 cm).
- Access to all floors is possible with a standard wheelchair.
- Lavatory: Unfortunately, there is no accessible toilet in the museum. The next possibility is in the Karstadt department store. The toilets on the upper floor can be accessed without steps.
Adress: Ahaweg 6, 76131 Karlsruhe
- The building is unfortunately not accessible to wheelchair users.