Our collection exhibitions are open again with the exception of "Romans on the Upper Rhine".
Please note the currently valid corona regulations for your visit to the museum.
- New Year (January 1): open from 1 p.m.
- Epiphany (January 6): open
- Good Friday to Easter Monday: open
- Labor Day (May 1): open
- Ascension Day: open
- Whit Monday: open
- Corpus Christi: open
- German Unity Day (October 3): open
- All Saints' Day: open
- Christmas Eve (December 24): closed
- Christmas Day & Boxing Day (December 25 & 26): open
- New Year's Eve (December 31): closed
|Adults||reduced||6-17 years||pupils p.p.|
|8 EUR||6 EUR||0 EUR||0 EUR|
Annual ticket & User card *
|12 EUR||10 EUR||0 EUR||/|
|Tower & film experience||4 EUR||3 EUR||2 EUR||1 EUR|
|Goddesses of Art Nouveau||12 EUR||9 EUR||4 EUR||3 EUR|
|14 EUR||11 EUR||4 EUR||3 EUR|
|Combined Ticket Family|
(Art Nouveau incl. permanent exhibitions)
* If you register your user card online, it will become an annual pass for our permanent exhibitions and you can enjoy special offers for registered users.
The user card is your admission ticket to the new collection exhibition Archaeology in Baden and all other collection exhibitions of the Badisches Landesmuseum. Archaeology in Baden is the pilot project for the revolutionary museum concept of the Badisches Landesmuseum: visitors become users!
If you register your pass online, you can use your user pass to additionally:
Order objects presented to you by the Explainers in the Archaeology in Baden exhibition - specifically your previously selected object of choice or a surprise object of the Explainers' choice.
Use special features in the exhibition and track which objects you have already explored and which games and challenges you have mastered. Online you can also compile your favorite objects.
Visit all collection exhibitions for a whole year!
Register - Here's how:
Buy a user card
Scratch the ID number on the back of the card
Register by entering the badge number
Online registration / Login
- Free admission for members of the "Friends of the Museum Society"
- Free admission with Museums-PASS-Musées
- Free admission for ICOM-, Deutscher Museumsbund and Museumsverband Baden-Wuerttemberg members
- Free one-time admission with Karlsruhe Card
- Free admission on Fridays 2–6 PM (excl. special exhibitions)
- For students, vocational school students, trainees and people doing federal voluntary service.
- For persons with a disabled pass. Admission for one accompanying person is free upon presentation of a disabled person's ID with the symbol B.
- Holders of the SWR2 Kulturkarte and the Karlsruher Pass
- Holders of BahnCard, BaWü ticket valid on the day of admission
- Groups of 10 or more
Tickets and vouchers are also available online at shop.landesmuseum.de available.
|Museum beim Markt||0 Euro||0 Euro|
|Museum in der Majolika||0 Euro|
|Deutsches Musikautomaten-Museum||8 Euro||4 Euro|
|Keramikmuseum Staufen||2,50 Euro||1,50 Euro|
|Schloss Neuenbürg||4,50 Euro||3 Euro|
|Klostermuseum Salem||9 Euro||4,50 Euro|
|Klostermuseum Hirsau||2,50 Euro||1,50 Euro|